Here we put together some important information for you about our company,
National Home Improvements Ltd. and our website, www.nationalhomeimprovements.co.uk.
National Home Improvements Ltd was founded in July 2019 with the aim of making it easier for you to find the products and services you’re looking for online.
I worked in design all my life as a lecturer and independent designer. Bar for a few years when I worked for a national home improvements company. I have been a keen DIYer, and have personally renovated, decorated and furnished several properties.
Using Our Website
Our website is completely free for you to use.
There aren’t any registration forms, logging in procedures, or passwords – just use the website.
Our website is intended for UK residents.
1. Liability for content As a service provider we are responsible for the content that appears on this website; however, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored external information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity.
Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. Any liability in this regard is, however, only incurred from the moment in time that knowledge of the specific breach of law is obtained. Upon notification of any violation or infringement, the content will be removed immediately.
2. Liability for links Our offering contains links to external third-party websites on whose content we have no influence or control. As such, we cannot assume liability for any external content. The owner or operator of the external sites linked within remains responsible for all content on those pages, which were verified at the time the link was created.
Linked sites were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking and no discernable violations were present, however permeant checking of the contents of linked sites is unreasonable without evidence of infringement. Upon notification of any violations, we will remove the corresponding links immediately.
3. Copyright The entirety of content created for our website – unless expressly indicated otherwise – is our property and protected under copyright law. This reproduction, processing, dissemination and any form of utilisation beyond the limits of copyright law require express written approval of Global Savings Group Ltd. Downloads and copies of our site are for private, non-commercial use only.
For any content on this site not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are to be respected. If a violation of copyright becomes known, we ask to be informed accordingly. Content will immediately be removed upon discovery of any corresponding infringement.
4. Legal validity of this disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication from which this page was referenced. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other sections remains uninfluenced by this fact.
There is no cost to you for using our website, www.nationalhomeimprovements.co.uk – it’s completely free.
We receive a payment from our partners that does not in any way affect what you pay for your product or service.
Our partners pay us for working to help you find the product or service for your looking for.
We publish advertisements for companies online. You’ll have seen similar ads’ on other websites you have visited. If you click through and make a purchase we are paid a small commission. How much we are paid depends on the arrangement we have with our partners. This type of partnership known as Affiliate Marketing.
We strongly advise you to do your own independent research and to read the Terms & Conditions of any company you are considering doing business with.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.nationalhomeimprovements.co.uk!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of National Home Improvements Ltd Website, located at nationalhomeimprovements.co.uk.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use nationalhomeimprovements.co.uk if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.All terms refer to the offer of assisting the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Scotland. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- Republish material from nationalhomeimprovements.co.uk
- Sell, rent or sub-license
- material from nationalhomeimprovements.co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy
- material from nationalhomeimprovements.co.uk
- Redistribute content from nationalhomeimprovements.co.uk
Hyperlinking to our Content
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory
- distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to
- the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited
- Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
- and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- commonly-known consumer
- and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups
- representing charities;
- online directory
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and
- consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and
- trade associations.
- By use of our corporate
- name; or
- By use of the uniform
- resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description
- of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format
- of content on the linking party’s site.
criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
- limit or exclude our or your
- liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your
- liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your
- liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your
- liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Cookies are used by our website to enable the functionality of certain areas to make it easier for people visiting our website.
Unless otherwise stated, national Home Improvements Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on nationalhomeimprovements.co.uk. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from nationalhomeimprovements.co.uk for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof 1st August 2019.
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Company Name; and (d) the link is in the context of general
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to National Home Improvements Ltd. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
No use of National Home Improvements Ltd logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
© 2019, National Home Improvements Ltd. All rights reserved.
No part of this website may be reproduced, translated, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the copyright owner.