Mobile Technology goes where the user goes. So if this is your first visit, then congratulations! You are about to embark on a wonderful journey to discover the coolest gadgets in the world. Because at DX you won’t feel like a stranger but rather, a fellow gadget fan! So why Buy From DX?
Established in 2005. DX is one of China’s original direct business
to consumer e-commerce retailers. It continues to be
a leading retailer today and with over
1 million customers and 3000 suppliers.
DX has one of the largest and most diverse catalogues
in the industry. It has over 1000 categories, 210,000 items and 1000
DX has the best warranty in the industry. All items are
covered by a 5 day dead on arrival warranty. Most items are covered by
a 90 day free defective replacement warranty and 150 day repair warranty.
For complete details please click here.
DX customer service is available 24 hours a day 7
days per week through Customer Service Express.
Hook up – check them out click here.
Mobile technology is a category consisting of a wide range of devices. New two-way technology being created each day with unique uses. All of these are linked by their capability to send and receive signals by communicating with other devices on networks.
See our other pages for Mobile Phone Deals here.
Mobile devices are everywhere and they are not just limited to the phones in our pockets. Whether it’s distributing a stronger WiFi signal or enabling a user to access phone calls from their wrist. Mobile technology devices come in all shapes, sizes, and functionalities. Some of the most popular forms of mobile technology include:
- Smartphones – most people have access to a smartphone today. Any cell phone can be considered mobile technology.
- Laptops – An evolution from the notebook computers of the past. Modern laptops come in a variety of sizes. Nearly all contain two-way network connectivity capabilities and can be used in a variety of environments.
- Tablets – Often operating on the same systems as smartphones but with more powerful components. Because of this Tablets offer even more portability than laptops with much of the same functionality.
- Smartwatches – These devices are designed to sync with other devices, like smartphones or laptops. They utilize cloud capabilities to display notifications and applications on a smaller, wearable screen.
- Hotspots – Devices require an internet connection of some kind to access the internet. Hotspots provide a solution when a connection would be otherwise unattainable. Often running via cellular networks, hotspots host private WiFi networks that users can connect to in unorthodox environments.
- Mobile gaming consoles – Gaming consoles have long existed in portable forms. Recent generations possess the power to rival home consoles and feature two-way connectivity for accessing downloadable content, playing games with others over a network, and sending messages.
- IoT Devices – Many, but not all, IoT devices can be considered mobile technology such as sensors and smartwatches. So these devices represent a broad category and react to their environment. They communicate specific signals when an event is triggered.